ISBN 0-9731066-2-X (10 digit)
ISBN 978-0-9731066-2-6 (13 digit)
Publication Date 2003
Size (mm) 152.4 x 228.6 x 8
In what year were Canada’s mountain national parks designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO? What is the name of the lake at the terminus of the Athabasca Glacier at the Columbia Icefield? Which of these animals does not shed its antlers or horns? – mountain goat, moose, elk or mule deer.
Bill Peyto to Canadian Rockies Trivia Volume 2 has the answers to these and over 380 other questions about the Canadian Rockies Parks (Banff, Jasper, Yoho, Kootenay, Waterton, Mount Assiniboine, Mount Robson and Kananaskis).
– How long is the train tunnel in Mount Ogden at the Spiral Tunnels in Yoho National Park?
– A group of these birds is called a murder.
Chapters in Volume 2
– First Nations Place Names
– Building, Industry and Roads
– Colour and Number Place Names
– General Knowledge