ISBN 0-9731066-1-1 (10 digit)
ISBN 978-0-9731066-1-9 (13 digit)
Publication Date 2003
Size (mm) 152.4 x 228.6 x 8
In what year did Peter Fidler, the explorer and surveyor for the Hudson Bay Company become the first non-native to visit the Canadian Rockies? Sunwapta River joins this river just downstream from Sunwapta Falls. What is the maximum depth of Upper Waterton Lake?
Bill Peyto Guide to Canadian Rockies Trivia Volume 1 has the answers for these and about 350 other questions about the Canadian Rockies Parks (Banff, Jasper, Yoho, Kootenay, Waterton, Mount Assiniboine, Mount Robson and Kananaskis).
– What mountain and glacier are beside Bow Lake?
– In what year did the Banff Museum adjacent to the Bow River Bridge open?
– This bird is the largest member of the corvid family found in the mountains.
– Gibraltar Mountain is found in Kananaskis Country. Where is Gibraltar Rock found?
Chapters in Volume 1
– First Nations Place Names
– Buildings, Industry and Roads
– Miscellaneous Place Names
– Features named after People
– Birds Part 2
– Locations and Definitions